Schools: New Hanover Public Schools
About the Community
Robuck Homes presents fresh new home plans to fulfill an array of lifestyles right in the heart of Wilmington. This community is located in a double cul-de-sac quiet street with pond and natural preserves.
6 New Homes Designs from the $290s-$350s
Custom-Craftsmanship with a Unique Streetscape from Robuck Homes
Cutting-Edge Architectural Designs with Energy Savings Features
Sidewalks and over-sized 6 Foot Front PorchesDownload Siteplan
- Laurenbridge is conveniently located right in the heart of Wilmington, off Masonboro Loop Road, about 15 minutes from Wrightsville Beach and Carolina Beach.
- This intimate neighborhood features 29 home sites close to shopping at the nearby Monkey Junction area and new Mid Town development featuring a movie theater, restaurants and shops.
- This side of town is known for its many outdoor parks such as Arrowhead, Monterey Heights and Snowscut parks which offer playgrounds, walking trails, picnic shelters, multipurpose fields, basketball and tennis courts and even 18 hole disc golf course.
- The Myrtle Grove Athletic complex is close by and is the perfect place for baseball, football and soccer players.
- If you love water, stop by Trails End Park off Masonboro Loop Road to launch your boat, kayak or paddle board or simply enjoy a day of fishing on the pier.
- If you are into even bigger adventures, take a drive down Carolina Beach Road and head to the Wilmington Aquarium before visiting Fort fisher and hoping on the ferry for a trip to the town of Southport.
Model HomeView Tour
The Anderson TraditionalView Tour
The Brighton Arts & CraftsView Tour
The Brighton French CountryView Tour
The Charleston (Seaside) PlanView Tour
The Charleston CraftsmanView Tour
Go south on S. College Road. Turn left onto Woods Edge Road, then turn right onto Beacon Drive.
FROM CAROLINA BEACH: Go north on Carolina Beach Road. Turn right onto Woods Edge Road, then turn right onto Beacon Drive.
Also accessible via Masonboro Loop Road
Phone: (910) 899-5149