Single Family Homes meticulously governed by authentic Cape Fear Heritage Architecture.
Schools: New Hanover County Schools: College Park Elementary. Noble Middle School. New Hanover High School.
Custom Builder Team
About the Community
Located only 1.5 miles from quaint Wrightsville Beach, and only minutes from the historic port city of Wilmington, NC, Autumn Hall harkens back to the days when laughter lilted from open windows, work and play were but a short stroll away, and neighbors, friends, and family all gathered together in one place.
This is Autumn Hall, a Southern Gathering Place.Download Siteplan Download Brochure
- Finding themselves perfectly positioned on the Cape Fear Coast, Autumn Hall residents will enjoy being located only 1.5 miles from the picturesque Wrightsville Beach, as well as a short drive to a wide variety of favorite local attractions.
- Spend the afternoon exploring Wilmington's 230-block historic district and riverfront, or take in a show at Thalian Hall - the United States' second oldest theatre.
- Swing into the challenge of nearly 50 championship golf courses, or preview the brilliant flora of Airlie Gardens, which sits upstream on the banks of historic Bradley Creek.
- Wide, airy porches, scrolling iron railings, and breezy outdoor rooms - the very mark of authentic Cape Fear architecture - will establish the open, inviting theme throughout the entire community.
- And as a true walkable community, the houses of Autumn Hall will be pulled toward the street with careful attention paid to scale, proportion, design, and placement of architectural features, giving the streetscapes an authentic look from sidewalks to rocking chair-lined porches.
5417 Street Name Unavailable
709 Dungannon Boulevard
1008 Street Name Unavailable
1012 Striking Island Drive
705 Dungannon Boulevard
920 Striking Island Drive
1016 Street Name Unavailable
5311 Hanahan DriveView Tour
From North on I-40: Left on Hwy 74 (Martin Luther King Jr Pkwy) which becomes Eastwood Road. Autum Hall is just ahead on the right.
From Downtown Wilmington: Take Market St (17) to Eastwood Road. Turn right onto Eastwood Road and Autumn Hall is just ahead on the right.
From South on 117 (College Road): Right onto Market Street, then right onto Eastwood Road and Autumn Hall is just ahead on the right.