Homesites: A select 22 homesites are nestled within the established community of Winmore where green building and sustainable living are embraced.
Schools: Seawell Elementary and Chapel Hill High. Inquire about Middle School assignment for school year 2014/2015.
Stanley Martin Homes
About the Community
Stanley Martin Homes offers exciting new floorplans, with homes ranging in size from 1,900 to 3,400+ square feet, showcasing all the latest interior features for today's busy lifestyles.
This green built neighborhood, nestled along Bolin Creek, features a pedestrian oriented design, vast green spaces, and unsurpassed amenities including a neighborhood pool, playgrounds and its very own Town Center. Winmore - truly minutes from everywhere you want to be in both Chapel Hill and Carrboro.
- A green built community featuring a variety of classic architecture built for sustainable living
- Over 26 acres of open space
- Neighborhood Pool and Cabana and the charming old house that was once home to Andy Griffith
- A large community playfield surrounded by woods and rolling hills
- Over 2 miles of greenway walking trails through the woods meandering along Bolin Creek
- Paved jogging/biking paths incorporated into the Chapel Hill/Carrboro greenway bike trail system
- Two children's playgrounds
- Three public Village Greens
- Fruit orchards and Community Garden
- Three natural wetland habitats of environmentally sensitive plantings, serving as a sanctuary attracting birds and butterflies
- A Town Center featuring a Salon and other retail
- Legacy Academy, Winmore's own Preschool
- Excellent Chapel Hill Schools
- Truly minutes to both Downtown Carrboro and Downtown Chapel Hill - Convenience at every turn!
Take I-40 West to Hwy 86 Exit towards Chapel Hill.
Turn right on Homestead Road. Continue for 1.5 miles.
Winmore Community will be on the right. Model Open Daily - Now Selling!