Please contact the Sales Associate for information on our limited opportunities
Manors: 65 spectacular 1/3 to 1/2 acre homesites
Estates: 34 wooded 1/2 to 1 acre homesites FINAL HOMESITES REMAIN - DON'T MISS OUT!
Schools: Penny Road Elementary, Dillard Middle, Athens Drive High
Ange Signature Homes
Creedmoor Partners, Creating a Legacy of Luxury Neighborhoods throughout the Triangle
About the Community
Nestled along Symphony Lake in prestigious Regency Park, Renaissance at Regency features the Manor Homes from $1.1 million and the Estate Homes from $1,8M. These homes are crafted by the Triangle's finest luxury home custom builders. Live in established Regency Park and enjoy the benefits of walking to concerts at Koka Booth Amphitheatre and the trails around Symphony Lake and the Cary Greenway.Download Brochure
- Enjoy nature at its best when walking or jogging along the trails surrounding beautiful Symphony Lake - which adjoins the neighborhood
- Stroll to outdoor concerts at Koka Booth Amphitheater, the region's premiere lakeside concert and entertainment pavillion featuring the NC Symphony Summerfest Series, concerts, festivals and Summer movie nights
- Less than 1/2 mile from Life Time Fitness - Cary's state-of-the-art health club facility featuring an expansive selection of premium health club amenities in a resort-like setting
- Minutes away from an array of shopping, recreation, and cultural opportunities
- Wake Med Hospital & other medical facilities are less than one mile away
- RDU International Airport is only 17 miles away
- Beautiful Jordan Lake is approx. 15 miles away for all your boating, fishing and watersport recreation
- Convenient South Cary location - minutes from the I-440 beltline - providing easy access to all points of the Triangle area
Renaissance at Regency 29View Add to My FMB Favorites
Shail Construction, LLC
5 BR / 5.5 BA
5194 Sq. Ft.
3 Car Garage
From Kildaire Farm Road and Tryon Road, take Tryon Road west to a left on Regency Parkway, stay right to remain on Regency Parkway. Renaissance at Regency Manors will be on the left. Community is unstaffed so please call for an appointment.
Phone: (919) 228-2990